On this page:
To use the AWS Resources macro for the creation of deep links with optional single sign-on (SSO):
1. (Optional) Configure a new AWS Connector with a Principal Type of Assume Role or Federated User (other principal types do not support SSO)
2. In the Confluence editor, choose Insert more content > Other Macros
3. Find and select the AWS Resources macro
4. (Optional) Complete the following settings:
(Optional) Specify the resource URL – skip to default to https://console.aws.amazon.com/console/home
Identify deep link patterns with the AWS Resource Groups editor
You can copy most links as is from an AWS Management Console view that suits your needs – the AWS Resource Groups editor is particularly well suited to identify useful deep link patterns.
(Optional) Specify the link text – skip to default to 'AWS Management Console'
(Optional) Select an AWS Connector to enable SSO – skip to use the configured resource URL without SSO
5. Click Insert to create the link
6. Publish the page
To access the AWS Management Console via SSO, click the resulting deep link to AWS services and resources.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)